In a more and more competitive, demanding and global market, quality undertakes a prevailing role in an organisation success.
Thus, we all agree that a Quality Management System shall be considered as vital for an organisation. Its later certification, allows its implementation, adequacy and efficacy continuous evaluation, by independent and skilled professional people.
The Grupolis Quality Management System was conceived, framed and implemented as per the ISO 9001 standards and as per legislation and norms of the Forwarding activity. The Certificate of ISO 9001 standards was attributed on July 2002.
To organise goods international transports, in groupage system, according to clients needs ( this Mission makes up the slogan, the great aim and the guide line of the Enterprise activities).
- Premises and services to meet Clients needs and expectations;
- Bet on the human resources and training, as an added value to the enterprise and its staff;
- Adoption of work methodologies supported by innovation and efficacy principles;
- Implementation of a success dynamics, aiming to Clients, staff and other parties pleasure;
- Attendance of the Clients and general market needs evolution, with the enlargement of services and destinations, fully accomplishing our sector legislation;
- To be recognised as a solid and competent organisation in the International market; constant improvement of the relationship with our business mates, namely transporters.